Subscribe to d5 ezine

ΕΠd5 HOME ΕΠd5 & dime SHOP ΕΠCHAT room ΕΠWiccaWIKI ΕΠBLOG ΕΠVIBE ΕΠwebmaster ΕΠThe Realm Ξ•Ξ

Welcome to the d5 forum! This serves as a community board for discussing all things fantasy, whether it be role-playing, publishing, arts, folklore and literature (including comics, manga, anime, collectible cards...) YOU are here because YOU are a fan of the extravagant and unexplainable, along with the rest of us. Virtually all you see here has something to do with anything and everything imaginative, inspiring and socially relevant.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dune RPG  (Read 2603 times)
yourfriendandy
Scribe

Favorite drink
Weiss Beer

Balls.

WWW Email
« on: September 07, 2010, 08:24:01 AM »

I am searching hard for a copy of DUNE: CHRONICLES OF THE IMPERIUM HC RPG book. Anyone have a copy they would sell me?

Also, has anyone out there played this game? I'm a die hard Dune fan and honestly I just want this book in my "Dune" book collection. I have 2 friends that would like to play, but I can't find it anywhere!!

Cry

http://comicattack.net

GO BILLS!! GO FALCONS!! GO SABRES!! GO WILD!!
No.6
Elite Tourist
Scribe

Favorite drink
Raki

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 02:03:18 PM »

IIRC, only a few hundred of these were printed, and sold at GenCon years ago.  Going rate last I looked was about $300 for a copy.  Probably much less now.  I have one, and no you can't have it.   Grin

The system is OK, but gets a bit fiddly in spots.  However, it is a great resource if you want to create your own House.  It's mainly for minor allied Houses, but it's easy enough to extrapolate to create a new Great House.

When I ran my Dune game, I used White Wolf's story teller system, with adaptations for the Dune universe from the LUG game.  Worked extremely well. 
yourfriendandy
Scribe

Favorite drink
Weiss Beer

Balls.

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 08:30:23 PM »

Good to know. I'll have to do that.

And I just bought my copy off ebay for $135 (including shipping)! That's a flippin' steal because in 2 months of monitoring I've seen it sell for no less than $195 + shipping. The typical asking price is about $250.

http://comicattack.net

GO BILLS!! GO FALCONS!! GO SABRES!! GO WILD!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Subscribe to d5 ezine

Return to d5 main page.

Java Fireworks

Ξ•Ξ d5 HOME. ΕΠd5 & dime SHOP ΕΠCHAT room ΕΠWiccaWIKI ΕΠBLOG ΕΠVIBE ΕΠwebmaster ΕΠThe Realm Ξ•Ξ

Dementia Five - The Realm is a privately owned online publishing community for artists and writers. The opinions expressed are those of the authors of the articles posted on this website and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Dementia Five Publishing House. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement, and may or may not have copywritten origins. d5 will not be held liable for any damage arising under this disclaimer, or in connection with this website or auxillary websites in the dementia5 domain. d5 does not claim ownership of member posted content outside of posts by the owners, nor do we claim responsibility for said content. Use of this forum, constitutes agreement with these terms which can be suspended at any time by the owners of the website at their discretion. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full.