Subscribe to d5 ezine

ΕΠd5 HOME ΕΠd5 & dime SHOP ΕΠCHAT room ΕΠWiccaWIKI ΕΠBLOG ΕΠVIBE ΕΠwebmaster ΕΠThe Realm Ξ•Ξ

Welcome to the d5 forum! This serves as a community board for discussing all things fantasy, whether it be role-playing, publishing, arts, folklore and literature (including comics, manga, anime, collectible cards...) YOU are here because YOU are a fan of the extravagant and unexplainable, along with the rest of us. Virtually all you see here has something to do with anything and everything imaginative, inspiring and socially relevant.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Year PF & 3.5 Gaming Sale!  (Read 1896 times)
Hedgeknight
Rhymer

Favorite drink
Whiskey

feedie99
WWW Email
« on: January 01, 2010, 07:35:40 AM »

Howdy fellow gamers! I'm cleaning out my gaming shelf this weekend for a year-end/New Years sale! Here are the goods:

Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook - brand new, never used, just a few scuff marks from sitting on the shelf and me lugging it all around Gen Con. No marks on the inside, no rips or tears, it literally looks brand new. On the inside front page are signatures by most of the big names at Paizo and the gaming industry - Jason Bulmahn, Josh Frost, Lisa Stevens, Erik Mona, James Jacobs, Wayne Reynolds, Sean K. Reynolds, Vic Wertz, and several more! Asking what I paid for it, $50.00

3.5 Dungeon Masters Guide II - brand new, never used, just a few scuff marks from sitting on the shelf. Asking $10.00

3.0 Savage Species - brand new, rarely used, just a few scuff marks from sitting on the shelf. Asking $10.00

3.5 Magic Item Compendium - brand new, never used - very nice! Asking $20.00

3.5 Sandstorm - brand new, never used, just a few scuff marks from being on the shelf. Asking $10.00

Please PM me or email me (Gary) at yankmychain@gmail.com with any questions or offers - first come, first served. I prefer not to ship outside the United States, but will consider it for international gamers. Shipping costs will vary - inside the U.S. media rate will be about 4 bucks; priority about 5 bucks for one of the regular hardcovers; for two or more it will depend on weight and your zip code. The Pathfinder RPG book is heavy - weighing in at 4 lbs, 5 ounces!
Looking forward to hearing from you - Happy New Year!
-g-
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Subscribe to d5 ezine

Return to d5 main page.

Java Fireworks

Ξ•Ξ d5 HOME. ΕΠd5 & dime SHOP ΕΠCHAT room ΕΠWiccaWIKI ΕΠBLOG ΕΠVIBE ΕΠwebmaster ΕΠThe Realm Ξ•Ξ

Dementia Five - The Realm is a privately owned online publishing community for artists and writers. The opinions expressed are those of the authors of the articles posted on this website and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Dementia Five Publishing House. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement, and may or may not have copywritten origins. d5 will not be held liable for any damage arising under this disclaimer, or in connection with this website or auxillary websites in the dementia5 domain. d5 does not claim ownership of member posted content outside of posts by the owners, nor do we claim responsibility for said content. Use of this forum, constitutes agreement with these terms which can be suspended at any time by the owners of the website at their discretion. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full.