Subscribe to d5 ezine

ΕΠd5 HOME ΕΠd5 & dime SHOP ΕΠCHAT room ΕΠWiccaWIKI ΕΠBLOG ΕΠVIBE ΕΠwebmaster ΕΠThe Realm Ξ•Ξ

Welcome to the d5 forum! This serves as a community board for discussing all things fantasy, whether it be role-playing, publishing, arts, folklore and literature (including comics, manga, anime, collectible cards...) YOU are here because YOU are a fan of the extravagant and unexplainable, along with the rest of us. Virtually all you see here has something to do with anything and everything imaginative, inspiring and socially relevant.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member: Juggernaut1981  (Read 4153 times)
Juggernaut1981
Scribe

Favorite drink
Limoncello

Email
« on: June 24, 2009, 04:21:57 AM »

Well, it's simple.  Andy found my book and pointed me in this direction.

I'm currently writing a v3.5-style RPG.  My biggest lament of the D&D3.5 to 4E transition is that the heroic saga element to D&D has died.

If you're interested in reading my "Unfinished Draft" and providing whatever criticism/critique you want, I'm happy to hear it.

http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/heroic-fantasy-rpg-pre-draft-version-2/7290042

Send me a message, or if you want, make this book a thread of its own for discussion.

Heroic Fantasy RPG - Author
Lord Infinata
Global Moderator
Bard

Favorite drink
Martini

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 08:04:35 AM »

Somewhere in this forum is a thread that pummels the 4th edition... here it is

And click the link above guys, the goods are good!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 08:05:29 AM by Lord Infinata » Logged

- Knowledge not shared is useless.
Juggernaut1981
Scribe

Favorite drink
Limoncello

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 12:02:37 AM »

Sorry I've been away for the last couple of weeks.
Got fired a couple of weeks ago and I've been plugging away to get more work.

gamerprinter
Bard

Favorite drink
Raki

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 12:07:33 AM »

Well, though behind schedule, it looks like The Gift will be released next Monday, if everything stays on track, so pending its success, I hope to be able to provide a small income stream your way in further developments of Kaidan.

Still I hope you find a local job soon.

GP
Lord Infinata
Global Moderator
Bard

Favorite drink
Martini

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »

Yeah, it's been pretty busy at d5... the forums have been quiet the past couple weeks. Sorry about the job loss, but you will bounce back. Does Australia take care of you while you are looking for work?

- Knowledge not shared is useless.
Juggernaut1981
Scribe

Favorite drink
Limoncello

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 04:36:15 PM »

They have some limited support, but most of it comes after you've been unemployed for a minimum period of time.  I've been shopping around for so many different sorts of jobs that I am trying to avoid needing to get on the unemployment benefits.  Also, it looks better on CVs and Resumes if you have the smallest gap between employment.

Juggernaut1981
Scribe

Favorite drink
Limoncello

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »

is now employed at least for the next few months...

gamerprinter
Bard

Favorite drink
Raki

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 01:12:25 AM »

Hurray! Keep the wife happy, pay some bills and struggle some more!

GP
Juggernaut1981
Scribe

Favorite drink
Limoncello

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 06:44:14 PM »

*ding* Correct answer!
Done some more work on the Gift Part 3... can you send back comments/feedback on what you've received so far?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Subscribe to d5 ezine

Return to d5 main page.

Java Fireworks

Ξ•Ξ d5 HOME. ΕΠd5 & dime SHOP ΕΠCHAT room ΕΠWiccaWIKI ΕΠBLOG ΕΠVIBE ΕΠwebmaster ΕΠThe Realm Ξ•Ξ

Dementia Five - The Realm is a privately owned online publishing community for artists and writers. The opinions expressed are those of the authors of the articles posted on this website and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Dementia Five Publishing House. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement, and may or may not have copywritten origins. d5 will not be held liable for any damage arising under this disclaimer, or in connection with this website or auxillary websites in the dementia5 domain. d5 does not claim ownership of member posted content outside of posts by the owners, nor do we claim responsibility for said content. Use of this forum, constitutes agreement with these terms which can be suspended at any time by the owners of the website at their discretion. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full.